You can pay by simply choosing PayPal at checkout.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. It enables you to make payments quickly and securely online by using a credit card or bank account. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be connected to the PayPal site where you make the payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express),Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
Before placing an order from our site, you do not need to have a PayPal account.
1. You can click and check out with PayPal after viewing your items on your shopping cart page. Then you will leave the page of our site and enter into the page of PayPal.
2. You can sign in your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven't got one.
3. According to the on-screen instructions, you can use the PayPal as you want.
The reason why we suggest you use PayPal as follows:
Payment is traceable. Using your PayPal account you can track the status of your payment.
When you make the payment for your order, you need not use your credit card online (you can transfer the money directly from your bank account to it). When you use your credit card through PayPal, our site is unable to access to your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
If you use PayPal, you have several choices:
- If you have money in credit card, you can send it from the card onto your PayPal account;
- You can send money from a credit card: the money withdrawn from your credit card will be sent directly to the recipient's PayPal account;
- You can also send money from a debit card/bank account directly to the recipient's PayPal account.